How To Jailbreak iPhone 3G – Everything Gets Explained
Can you jailbreak iPhone 3G on your own? Is it really safe to modify your iPhone’s current operating system? It’s quite fascinating to know that a number of iPhone users are breaking free from the shackles brought about by the limitations set by Apple for its mobile devices. So if you are an iPhone 3G owner, it’s high time you maximize the use of your mobile device. The fun starts when you finally decide to jailbreak your iPhone 3G.
Why Jailbreak your unit?
By itself, the iPhone 3G is already awesome. You have a powerful device that, aside from functioning as a phone, can also be a great multimedia player and a portable gaming and productivity device. Unfortunately, its manufacturer controls everything that you put on the iPhone. Modifying your iPhone’s operating system can change all that. After jailbreaking your unit, you have full control of your device – thereby increasing the value of your iPhone.
Here are some of the benefits of jailbreaking your handset
1. You can customize your iOS for a more visually stunning user interface. Through jailbreaking your unit, you can customize the graphics, change your icons and improve even further your user experience. You can download and select different themes created by developers.
2. Install third-party apps. You can download and install a wide variety of apps not found on iTunes. These include gaming and productivity apps created by unofficial Apple app developers. You can either download these apps on your desktop PC or Mac and later install it on the phone (using the sync features of the iTunes) or download and install them directly on the iPhone using Installous – an installation program that enables your phone to utilize cracked apps.
3. Watch videos directly without converting them. For a multimedia device, the iPhone lacks multiple video format support. So you can only watch Quicktime compatible MP4s in its default video player, otherwise, you will need to get a software and covert your videos from the PC or Mac. But when your iPhone’s iOS is modified, you can use other video players that have codec support for Xvids, Avi, MKVs, WMV, FLV and many more.
4. Use your iPhone as a storage device. USB port is another feature that could have had a major impact on this cutting-edge mobile device. The good thing is that you can maximize the use of the iPhone’s large capacity as an external hard drive if you decide to jailbreak your unit. Using the data cable that comes with your purchase, you can connect your iPhone 3G to a laptop, desktop or Mac to transfer any type of files without having to connect to iTunes.
To jailbreak your iPhone 3G, you will need a specially made software which makes the jailbreaking process much easier. Here’s what you need to do:
- download the jailbreaking software
- Back up all your files on iTunes
- Turn off your iPhone 3G, but do not detach it from the data cable (the data cable should be connected to the PC (or Mac, whichever you are using)
- Open the software and start the jailbreak process. This is mainly an automated process, although the software will give some further instructions which you would have to follow before the jailbreak is completed.
- The iPhone 3G will reboot. You can now detach the data cable. Tap the Loader icon to install Cydia on the device.
Maximize the use of your iPhone 3G
Your iPhone 3G is a very powerful gadget that is part mobile phone and part multimedia device. But in order to maximize its use, you need to veer away from the official operating system and jailbreak your iPhone 3G now. If you are afraid of getting your unit bricked, then a jailbreak software will help you unlock the full power of your phone.
Why don’t you take a look at this software? Visit: Jailbreak iPhone 3G Software
With a jailbreak software, you can customize your iOS for a more visually stunning user interface, install third-party app, watch videos without converting them, and use your iphone as a storage device.
So do you want to make the most out of your iPhone 3G by jailbreaking it? Today? Right Now? Visit: How To Jailbreak iPhone 3G